Who needs to choose a health plan?
Some MassHealth members need to enroll in a health plan. Use this website if you:
- Are under age 65
- Do not have other insurance, including Medicare
- Live in the community (for example, not in a nursing home), and
- Are in MassHealth Standard, CommonHealth, CarePlus, or Family Assistance.
For more information on MassHealth coverage, go to www.mass.gov/masshealth.
Who cannot choose a health plan?
Some MassHealth members cannot choose health plans. Do not use this website if you:
- Are over age 65
- Have other insurance, including Medicare
- Do not live in the community (for example, you live in a nursing home)
- Are enrolled in Senior Care Options (SCO), Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE), or One Care
- Qualify only for:
- MassHealth Limited
- Children’s Medical Security Plan (CMSP) or
- Health Safety Net (HSN)
To learn more, call us at 1-800-841-2900 (TTY: 1-800-497-4648).